Assignments for World Literature Week 15
.Watch for updates the Course Page.
Reading for the Week:
Portrait of Fydor Dostoevsky
Class activities for the Week:
- Peer Teaching Presentations: Prepare presentations on Story of the Stone
- Start Peer Teaching 2 with Group 1
Issues to think about as you read and take notes on:
- Ibsen's Hedda Gabler represents a fair more modern point of view with its conflict between the sexes as well as the depiction of the character of Hedda Gabler. See if you can find passages which illustrate Hedda's character. How is her character different from the main character of A Simple Heart? How different?
- List the events in the conflict? What are the characteristics of the turning point in this play? Why?
- Notes should be kept in a file or written in a notebook available in classroom for class
discussion. You may call the file Reading Notes.
Resources from Internet for this Week:
to Top of my homepage.
to MSMS Home Page
Updated: 11/16/09 By Jack