Assignments for World Literature Week 14
.Reading for the Week:
|| Notes from
Class activities for the Week:
- Finish Discussion of Underground
- Absolute deadline for E1W2 4:00 pm today
- Seminar Schedule
- New Peer Teaching Assignment
- Test on Japanese Literature
Issues to think about as you read and take notes on:
- Like Pushkin, Dostoevsky is noted for deep psychological development of character. Explain the psychological issues in Notes from the Underground.
- What is the "meaning" of the title, Notes from the Underground?
- How does Notes from the Underground illuminate issues in Russia and to some extent in Europe at this period of time?
- Notes should be kept in a file or written in a notebook available in classroom for class
discussion. You may call the file Reading Notes.
Resources from Internet for this Week:
to Top of my homepage.
to MSMS Home Page
Updated: 11/09/09 By Jack