Assignments for Week 09
Watch for update indication on Course Page.
.Reading for the Week:
||The Story of the Stone
Class activities for the Week:
Finish PT 1 Final Words Test Outline
- All make-up work, revision, and missing work due by 4:00 p.m. Grades becomes 0 (zero, nada) at that point.
- Test 2 Week 1 Material covered in class from PT 1
- VQ 6 opens Tuesday at 1:00 pm closes Thiursday at 1:00 pm
Issues to think about as you read:
- What does Faust represent as a character?
- How are the flaws in Faust suggestive of the direction that you know European society (and the world?) has taken since 1800?
Does Goethe condemn Faust? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Given the current issues in the world, does this character foreshadow problems of the 21st century?
Resources from Internet for this Week:
to Top of my homepage.
to MSMS Home Page
Updated: 10/05/09 By Jack